The bulk of the materials arrived the other day which you can see below.
- 2 Packs of Wills Crazy Paving for the paths
- 1 pack Quoins/CornerStones for the corners of the building
- Terrain Board Small Regular Ashlar, stone work for the walls
- Pack of 10mm Polystyrol, for the actual construction
- #803 S-Scale City Shingles, for the roof
- Buckets and Barrels to give the piece some character
- Reinforced Rustic Doors, for the back/side doors
- 21mm x 15mm Stone Windows
- 20mm x 8mm Stone Windows
- Bag Leaf Litter
- Big Dave also kindly donated some gravestones which will spruce up the outside.
The only thing i'm really missing at the moment is a main door for the church and possibly a wall for the exterior. All being well the plan is to start this at the weekend!