Sunday, 28 June 2009
Full battle report will be linked as soon as Bad Dave has written it.
A Brave BUF Sentry runs to call reinforcements from the nearby telephone box.
Friday, 19 June 2009
Models again are from Bolt Action.
Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Sunday, 14 June 2009
Saturday, 13 June 2009
Friday, 12 June 2009
I don't know there is just something about Charlton Heston in this pose.
Reverend Green becomes Reverend Resistance!
Thursday, 11 June 2009
From left to right, Israeli Mortar Teams an M51 Isherman, A Priest, Recoiless Rifle on 4x4 and on the very end a recoiless rifle on a Pickup Truck. The Israelis are for 1967 while the pickup will be used as part of my Somalian force for a 1993 Blackhawk Down game. All models are from Minifigs.
The bulk of the materials arrived the other day which you can see below.
- 2 Packs of Wills Crazy Paving for the paths
- 1 pack Quoins/CornerStones for the corners of the building
- Terrain Board Small Regular Ashlar, stone work for the walls
- Pack of 10mm Polystyrol, for the actual construction
- #803 S-Scale City Shingles, for the roof
- Buckets and Barrels to give the piece some character
- Reinforced Rustic Doors, for the back/side doors
- 21mm x 15mm Stone Windows
- 20mm x 8mm Stone Windows
- Bag Leaf Litter
- Big Dave also kindly donated some gravestones which will spruce up the outside.
The only thing i'm really missing at the moment is a main door for the church and possibly a wall for the exterior. All being well the plan is to start this at the weekend!
Friday, 5 June 2009
Inking. A bit messy here, I only use a few inks red, green & brown. For anything else thinned down black acrylic.
Shading after inking...
Detailing and finishing the basing, i'm happy enough with this guy so will use the same scheme for the rest of the unit. Update to follow when my Enfield rifles arrive...
The cultists are from Artizan's Thrilling Tales Range
These two will need Lee Enfield conversions, before priming
You can read a full Battle report here posted by Big Dave my regular opponent :-